Thursday, March 11, 2010

cute kitchen decor


I always envy those people who seem to find cute signs or pictures that fit perfectly with their home decor, personality, or hobbies. I envy them because I never seem to be able to find these types of items for myself! So I took to the almighty internet to try and find some.  Well... I succeeded in once again finding cute items that aren't sold near me. http://www.shabbychic-gifts.co.uk/?p=shabby.chic.living  Shabby Chic gifts is based out of the UK, but maybe they ship to NY?  They have really cute signs like "kiss the cook" and "Good food, Good friends, Good times", which just about says it all.  They even have cute trays for serving up guests with all your yummy treats and a key cupboard for all of us who routinely loose our keys (yes, I'm one of those people!).  Take a look and perhaps they'll consider shipping to this side of the pond....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea! I love these things too....I usually find stuff like this @ TJMaxx...Marshalls (i know you don't have patience for them, but you could quickly go to the house section). Also, Hallmark store has this stuff too sometimes :) I will let you know if I find anything next time I go :) xoxo -Effie

    ReplyDelete